Think of fashion brands, and you think of clothes. Shirts, shoes, socks, sweaters, underwear, jeans, the list goes on and on. However, hardly any company focuses on everything. Some specialize in sportswear and shoes, others make jeans, and finally, some make a variety of garments and knitwear. They all focus on what they do best, and they outsource other branded categories to specialized companies to do what they do best. Your new employer is one of these companies.
What started as a small family-owned business some decades ago is now a full-blown subsidiary of one of the largest sporting goods companies in the world, creating Fanwear, Essentials such as Socks, Swim- and Bodywear, and even Lifestyle garments for companies to expand their product ranges. With offices around the globe, the headquarters still reside where it all started: Den Bosch. Global logistics are either operated from their own warehouse or from one of their South American or Asian partners.
Your new employer creates, markets, and sells the products that usually aren’t the core focus for the brands they work with. Whether it’d be lifestyle items from your favorite car manufacturer, socks and underwear from your favorite fashion company, or fan gear from the team you support and love.
They do this both business to business (B2B), selling directly to the brand so they can sell it via their own channels, as well as business to consumer (B2C) via their own fan shops, e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, or shop-in-shops in the bigger consumer warehouses.
Quality, integrity, and customization are terms that recur at this fast-growing and ambitious company. This significant growth means that even after joining, plenty of new colleagues will be hired, and you will have the opportunity to grow with your new employer at a financially healthy company.
About your new challenge as a SAP Solution Architect
As SAP Solution Architect, you will be responsible for analyzing the functional and technical architecture of the S/4 Hana landscape, conducting research, and leading the design and development of new functionalities. Your expertise will be crucial in seamlessly integrating these functionalities with key applications across our organization.
As the SAP Solution Architect, you will take overall responsibility for the proposed solutions by collaborating closely with Functional and Technical SAP Leads. Together, you will design every aspect of the solution, providing guidance throughout the process. The drafting of project plans, including scope, effort, deliverables, timelines, and resource allocation, will be a key part of your role.
Your responsibilities will extend to advising on the technical approach for all systems integrating with SAP S/4 and managing dependencies from third-party entities related to the SAP S/4 environment.
If you are a dynamic professional who can demonstrate leadership, navigating logically and creatively from facts to conclusive outcomes, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity as an SAP Solution Architect.
Who are you?
● You’re an ambitious SAP Solution Architect with 2-5 years of professional experience wanting to bring your expertise to the world of fashion;
● You have a relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (i.e. business administration or similar);
● You possess in-depth knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana, deployment, and integration solutions;
● You have experience in a fashion, consumer goods or retail industry is a pre;
● You are a social person with great collaboration and communication skills;
● You are an autonomous and independent individual who possesses sharp analytical and problem-solving abilities;
● You must have a results-oriented mentality and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What do you get in return?
● A challenge as a Solution Architect in a diverse environment, meaning there’s always a challenge to be had and never a dull day;
● A challenge at a fast-growing company with great abilities to progress your career;
● An international environment in a very diverse team where everybody knows each other;