This company is a scale-up tackling a major problem in our energy transition: energy storage. There are many ways to raise sustainable energy from solar and wind throughout the world, but storing this instead of supplying it to the grid is a challenge. By combining battery systems from electric vehicles that otherwise would’ve had to be rejected, this company is making energy storage on an industrial scale, and they do it all in-house. Being in this industry is reflected in their growth, more than doubling revenues year-over-year, only being slowed down by their capacity to keep up with orders. Now your new team just needs someone to help streamline the development and ensure their growth continues sustainably. This means your work will have a huge and visible impact on your team and your employer’s growth. You will become indispensable in the growth and success of your new employer.
About your new role as a Project Lead
As Project Lead you will become the face of your new employer towards the customer. You are responsible for ensuring the deliveries to the customer are made on time and with the agreed requirements. Providing quality service and support to the customer by managing the Service Engineers is a key part of this role. You will work closely with the engineering, supply chain and production teams to ensure timely and quality delivery according to the customer’s needs and agreements. It is a great opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals who are dedicated to our mission of providing innovative energy storage solutions coming from second life batteries.
Timely communication with customers to ensure on time deliveries.
Communication with customers to ensure that the installation sites are ready for delivery.
Managing the customer support team as well as the field service engineers, including the planning of the service jobs.
Communicating internally on any special requirements or new features from customers to the procurement, engineering, or production teams.
Provide project updates to customers.
Ensuring smooth transition and implementation when a new product or feature is released to the field.
Together with the service and support team, create and maintain customer technical documentation and keep it up to date.
● You are passionate about renewable energy and are keen on making the world more sustainable;
● You thrive in a rapidly scaling start-up environment where you can work together with highly ambitious professionals;
● You are an experienced Project Manager, Project Lead or Product Manager with experience in working with multiple stakeholders and customers;
● Leadership and excellent communication skills are a must for this position as Project Lead;
● Experience and knowledge in the energy or industrial engineer fields is a big plus.
What will you get in return?
● The opportunity to work on innovative technologies shaping our green future;
● An innovative international environment with colleagues from across the globe and working at a rapidly scaling company;
● Attractive financial compensation;
● Competitive package of benefits tailored to your competencies and experience as a Project Lead;
● Friday afternoon team workouts with a personal trainer.