● Do you want to be at the start of a new office and lead your local software development team? ● Are you excited by experimenting with new technologies? ● Do you want to work on high-tech solutions? ● Would you like to work on new research projects for clients such as the German Aerospace Institute?
We might just have the perfect Lead Software Developer opportunity for you in sunny Barcelona!
This innovative Software Solutions business has high-tech placed front and center in everything they do. They build and maintain software and applications for multiple clients, as well as conducting research projects together with several high profile institutions in Germany. These projects are mainly focussed around Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, while the applications and tools are for clients in sectors from banking to human capital.
However, the ambitions don’t stop there. Due to its continued success in the last 15 years, your new employer has decided to expand internationally, and you can be at the forefront of this growth.
The organization is very flat and colleagues who become friends tend to stay because of the opportunities provided working with exciting clients on innovative projects, the great eye to development, as well as the culture in place. One very good example is that they offer working anytime, anywhere, which they have done since 2014, far before other companies were even considering working from home.
Are you ready for your next adventure to become the very first Lead Software Developer in Barcelona at this highly successful Software Consultancy and grow a team?
About your new role as Lead Software Developer
As the Lead Software Developer you’ll both be managing your two senior colleagues, as well as getting your hands ‘dirty’ working on the projects yourself. You’ll have the opportunity to help build a new team from the ground up and steer this international expansion towards success. As you’ll be leading the team, you’re expected to have a general overview of all the technologies you’ll be working with. You’re not afraid to work on code on the frontend, backend and continuous integration has no secrets for you.
The tasks and responsibilities for this role:
Lead the software team to deliver on-time and quality software applications and features.
Grow the team and help this company reach new heights
Create software roadmaps
Streamline working together with your German colleagues
Develop, test and debug infrastructure, features, and applications
About you, as Lead Software Engineer
●You’re a self starter who thrives in an environment of trust and responsibility
●You’re an adventurer who gets excited by the prospect of launching a new office
●Coding and programming are part of your life, and you thoroughly understand multiple technologies. Most importantly: Java, Springboot, Kotlin, Angular/Typescript, Docker, Kubernetes
●You have experience leading the software development process in a role like Lead Software Engineer or Software Engineering Manager
●You’re able to learn from mistakes and translate those learnings into solutions for the software which the products rely on
What will you get in return?
● The opportunity to start a brand new location in Barcelona, backed-up by a successful company with great financial stability
● The opportunity to have a significant impact in the projects you’ll be working on
● The opportunity to work with technologies shaping our future
● An innovative environment thriving to get the best solutions technologically possible
● A lot of freedom to grow your career where you want to grow
● 20+ colleague’s who’ll become your friends in Augsburg