● Would you like to work as a Data Engineer at a fast-growing international market leader that operates both B2B and B2C, both online and offline, so that your development grows rapidly and there are plenty of career opportunities?
● Do you get energy from not only dealing with technically complex issues for a state-of-the-art Azure Data Platform but also from actively sparring with stakeholders in the business, which allows you to see your own impact on your colleagues?
● As a Data Engineer, do you like to keep learning and are you an ambitious professional who likes to keep developing yourself?
Keep on reading about your next challenge as a Data Engineer!
What once started as a family-run textile company in Brabant has now grown into the international market leader when it comes to branded clothing and lifestyle, with almost 1,000 employees in various offices around the world, 55 nationalities, and great fame. An internationally renowned and worldwide market leader with Brabant roots and a local heart.
Your new employer’s head office is still in the Netherlands, which means you can make a more concrete and direct impact and are close by where the action is.
A nice thing about your new employer is that they operate both B2B and B2C, which ensures a lot of variety in your work. Your new employer’s work is also very diverse, from textile production to setting up and running their own web shops; sales through platforms such as Amazon, Zalando, and Asos; shop-in-shops; and stand-alone shops. This diversity ensures you don’t quickly become bored and can gain valuable experience in different areas. In this way, you will be working hard on your own career.
Quality, integrity, and customization are terms that recur at this fast-growing and ambitious company. This significant growth means that even after joining, plenty of new colleagues will be hired, and you will have the opportunity to grow with your new employer at a financially healthy company.
About your new challenge as a Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will work on the state-of-the-art Azure Data Platform, where you will further design end-to-end solutions to expand your new employer’s data-driven mindset. Furthermore, you pick up requirements from the business and know how to translate them into usable solutions. This way, you have contact with both the business and the technology and develop yourself in both areas. This also allows you to see the impact of your work clearly.
You will work with different Data Engineers whom you can lean on and learn from, both from internal colleagues and external specialists. This way, you keep learning from different professionals and have plenty of opportunities to pick each other’s brains. You will work in a Scrum team, and the department is fully agile.
Who are you?
● Communicatively solid skills and adept at stakeholder management;
● At least three years experience in a Data Engineer or BI Specialist role;
● Experience with Data Engineering tooling such as Azure, Databricks, Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, PySpark, T-SQL, Python, Google Cloud Platform, ETL, MS SQL;
● Experience with data solutions, data pipelines, CI/CD, and DevOps way of working.
What do you get in return?
● A challenge as a Data Engineer where the great variety means you won’t get bored quickly and will continue to be challenged;
● Working as a Data Engineer at a fast-growing company with many career opportunities;
● Working in an international environment within a diverse team with more than 55 different nationalities;