This circular tech start-up in energy storage systems is located in the heart of the Gelderland energy region, near Arnhem in Duiven. In 2016, this sustainable tech company was founded by two brothers who saw a revolution in the sustainable energy transition. They came up with a way to develop energy storage systems built from old batteries that would otherwise be rejected. In the following years, great progresses were made; this sustainable company was awarded an Innovation Award, began hiring its first people and signed the first contracts with major manufacturers. Right now they are on the verge of a very big growth. The revenue has doubled tenfold from last year to this year and are expected to be around 30 million euros by 2023. This company has become an expert in recognizing valuable waste and responding to the growing demand for energy storage. The explosive growth of electric vehicles is also having a gigantic, positive impact on their own growth. This unique growth in sales and success means that the young, ambitious and highly motivated team, which is committed to high quality, will grow from 10 FTEs to 25 FTEs in the coming year, and you are badly needed as a Data Analyst!
About your new role as Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst at this unique circular start-up you are badly needed. You will be working in a so called greenfield environment where you can make a big impact on the team and the company as their first Data Analyst. You are responsible for the implementation and support of business information systems and for all data that circulates within the company and at customers. By collecting and analyzing data of the products of your new employer you will see new challenges and opportunities to improve the systems to help this promising start-up. Your solutions and advice have direct impact on the decisions made in the business, and to solve problems.
Furthermore, you will be involved in identifying challenges and opportunities in optimizing the product, based on your analyses pro-actively provide advice to the management team and communicate and drive the implementation of solutions to technically improve the products.
Who are you?
● As a Data Analyst, you are analytically very strong and data is your go-to resource when it comes to identifying and solving problems
● You’re not afraid to make mistakes and take the lessons learned with you to make constant improvements
● 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Data Specialist or Data Analytics Consultant
● Experience in Python
● You speak and write fluent English, Dutch is a plus
● Experience in the energy sector is a big plus
● You live in the area of Duiven/Arnhem
What do you get in return?
● Working in a promising tech start-up within sustainability where you can leave your mark on the entire data domain
● Working in a close, dynamic and informal team
● Excellent salary
● A good pension plan
● Remote options
● Every Friday a personal trainer at the office to blow off some steam with your team