● The opportunity to work as the first dedicated Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist of one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in Europe;
● Work in an ambitious and international team driven by excellence and innovation, where people love to work with each other and embrace team players;
● Work in a broad and impactful role at a high-traffic platform where you will focus on end-to-end experimentation, creating new landing pages for testing, conversion-based content, creating wireframes for designers, and creating best practices based on your insights.
Learn more about your next challenge as Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist!
As this company’s very first dedicated Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist, you will contribute to one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in Europe and become part of an ambitious and creative Growth Marketing team that delivers exceptional results. This innovative online learning platform is on a mission to future-proof its students by offering world-class online training programs and has become the world’s market leader in online training for its target audience. No fast-cash venture capital growth for your new company, but financial stability and consistent growth with a committed board of founders that are still leading the company. Your new employer works with companies such as Nike, Philips, Siemens, Under Armour, and Heineken and is active in over 140 countries. You will join an ambitious international team of over 25 nationalities of 70 people, driven by excellence, innovation, and a hunger to grow in everything they do. Even though everyone within the team is different, your new colleagues all share a few traits: they’re friendly, enthusiastic, and great team players.
About your new role as Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
As your new employers first dedicated CRO Specialist, you will manage, test, and implement conversion points across the entire website and e-commerce funnel. You will play a vital role in converting the 600,000+ monthly visitors of this platform into students.
You will lead and manage the end-to-end experimentation (A/B and MVT) process – from hypothesis and execution, to tracking and implementing successful outcomes. A core part of your role will be managing the process of creating new landing pages for testing. You will work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing, Product Marketer and Content team to generate content that delivers the desired conversions, report back on performance, and make ongoing adjustments to improve conversion. You will also be responsible for creating wireframes for the designers and will be working closely with them to ensure that designs and concepts use best practices for conversion. You will be part of a supportive and highly ambitious growth marketing team, which comprises of the Performance Marketers, Blog and SEO experts, and a Social Media Manager. Additionally, you will work with multiple internal stakeholders to overcome conversion issues and increase revenue.
● >2 years of experience within a role focused on Conversion Rate Optimization/CRO/Experimentation;
● The ability to manage end-to-end experimentation process, including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection, results measuring and conclusion recommendations;
● Experience with tooling such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, Convert, VWO or Hotjar;
● Experience in WordPress and ideally some basic HTML/CSS skills;
● Plus: understanding of Web Analytics and experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Tag Manager;
● You have a broad appreciation of digital and marketing influences such as SEO, paid, email, and their impact on web performance;
● You are a team player, critical thinker and a problem-solver.
What's in it for you?
● The opportunity to work at a fast-growing scale-up as their first CRO Specialist;
● A meaningful contribution to the professional development of tens of thousands of students from all over the world;
● Flexible working hours, remote options and the possibility to work from anywhere in the world 4 weeks/year;
● A high degree of autonomy in a vibrant, result-driven, inclusive and international team;
● Secondary benefits such as OpenUp, pension plan, laptop + telephone, daily lunch, and a gym membership.